- ACTIVE AIR M50 (MAY DAY) emergency respirator is a filtering device designed exclusively for escape. The choice and use are the responsibility of the user.
- It protects against organic gases and vapors boiling above 65 ° C, inorganic gases and vapors, acid and basic gases and vapors.
- The protection is limited compared to compounds with a low boiling point, for example gases and vapors with a boiling point lower than 65 ° C and in highly toxic concentrations.
- Emergency respirators do not protect against carbon monoxide or oxygen deficiency.
- They do not supply oxygen.
- Emergency respirators must be chosen according to their nominal duration.
- Duration of the emergency respirator is 10 minutes.